I’m creating an entirely new workshop series based on monthly themes, in which we’ll go beyond vocal technique to dive deeper into artistry, mindset related to singing and practice, and holistic approaches to connecting to your voice, solving vocal problems, and developing your signature sound. I’m also looking forward to inviting some amazing guest experts from all over the world, who we can learn from as a community! If that sounds exciting to you, I hope you’ll consider joining me in the monthly workshops (and more!) in Sing Everything Community!
When? Wednesday 22 March at 7 pm CET / 2 pm ET / 11 am PT (replay available)
Where? On Zoom. Join from anywhere worldwide!
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to get more FLOW, JOY and IMPACT in your singing practice by tapping into mindfulness techniques & energy work, as well as practice strategy! This work is optimising both your brain & energy for optimal practice, and the strategic part helps you to plan your practice sessions. Bring a song you’re practicing right now, so you can experiment & apply the tools during class. You’ll be on mute (unless you want to unmute your microphone during Q&A), so it’s a totally chill experience! 🙂
When you join the workshop, you also get access to:
- The workshop resources
- The Sing Everything Vault resource library with more than 130 video and audio resources for voice & artistry training from my past 9 years of teaching vocal technique to singers and performers
- Our private community (Not on FB!) where we take polls and do Q&A’s
- Surprise community events (I love doing surprises!)
If you want to stay for a longer time, your monthly or yearly Sing Everything Community membership gives you an all-access pass to all the monthly workshops, downloadable workshop resources, the Sing Everything Vault resource library, the community Q&A’s and events.
If you want to say bye-bye after the Voice Play workshop, or just try it out to see if the Sing Everything Community is something for you, you can cancel or pause your monthly membership at any time and still have access to the Vault and the Community events for an entire month! (Yearly subscriptions have a commitment time of 12 months).
Monthly membership, cancel / pause anytime. (VAT is added to the total price).
Yearly membership: one year commitment. (VAT is added to the total price).
Wanna read more about Sing Everything Community first? You’ll find everything you’re looking for here!
See you in the workshops!
We kicked off the workshop series with Voice PLAY! Replay is available in the Sing Everything Community.
- How to (re)connect with your breath and voice in an organic, non-brainy way.
- How to silence your Inner Critic and tap into your creative Source instead.
- How to find more freedom and flexibility, and a larger palette of sound possibilities in your voice by connecting to your musicality and expression.
I recommend this workshop for all singers and voice teachers, really! But especially if:
- Your singing practice feels rigid, brainy, boring or uninspiring
- Your Inner Critic has too many opinions about your voice
- You find it difficult to embody vocal techniques (despite having studied many)
- You have lost touch with playfulness in your singing
Let me show you a different way!
Through guided exercises in vocal improvisation, and by tapping your intuition and imagination, you’ll learn to unlock more freedom, versatility, musicality, expression and FUN in your singing. You’ll get to practice in a safe environment (you will keep your microphone muted unless you want to unmute it during Q&A.