Online Drop-In Classes all include an aspect of technique exploration, followed by individual sessions where each participant works with me on their individual questions.
These semi-private classes are great for you if you:
- Feel frustrated when things don’t work well and don’t know how to troubleshoot yourself.
- Are bored to death with your own singing practice and would like some new inspiration and meet other like-minded singers and voice geeks who love to keep learning.
- Can’t commit to weekly classes or private lessons due to location, travel time, tours, work commitments or budgets, but still want to keep training your voice in order to get into – or stay in – top vocal shape.
Group lessons are packed with value – we learn so much from observing each other, having many voices (and brains) meet in one space. It’s inspiring and fun, and the prices won’t break the bank so they’re great value for tight artist budgets too!
One Drop-In Class: EUR 42
Class length: 30-120 minutes, depending on amount of participants (max. 4 per class).
The classes are held in English*, but don’t let the language scare you. I speak many languages (English, Finnish, Swedish, Dutch, some Spanish, Portuguese and German) and we will always find a way to understand each other!
(*Wanneer er alleen maar Nederlandstalige zangers aangemeld zijn voor een Drop-In Class, wordt de lestaal uiteraard Nederlands)
Classes take place on Zoom videoconferencing. When payment has been registered, you will receive a link with instructions to joining. Zoom is very easy to use, and you can call in to the Drop-In Class from your Mac, PC, iOS, Android or Linux device.
Read more about the Drop-In Classes here, and use the online calendar to reserve your seat for your preferred date(s)!
CVT – Now What?
ONLINE DROP-IN CLASS
About once a month: Wednesdays 11:00 CET, Thursdays 19:30 CET
These Drop-In Classes are for singers who have received previous vocal training, and have (basic) working knowledge of Complete Vocal Technique (CVT) terminology and techniques.
These classes are perfect for you if you:
- Took a CVT introduction workshop, lessons or a course, are super excited about what you’ve learned, but don’t really know what to do next.
- Have been studying vocal techniques and vocal pedagogy on your own like crazy, but find it difficult to apply the techniques and concepts you’ve learned into your own singing and teaching.
- Took a Complete Vocal Technique course, can work the basic concepts and techniques, and would love to dive in deeper and keep learning more.
Enroll for classes in the online scheduling calendar.
Upon registration you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a PayPal link for payment, information on how to call in to and prepare for your class. Your class spot is secured when payment has been registered.